With one month to go, we are getting lots of questions!
Thanks for your continued interest!
Ways to Register:
- Online through the Running Room
- Mail in registration
- Register in person on the Friday evening or Saturday morning
Ways to Donate:
- Sponsor someone who has a pledge sheet
- Sponsor Abby online
- Sponsor someone else online
- Mail a donation directly to the Ontario Rett Syndrome Association
If you want to come on Sat., Oct. 16th, but you don't want to pay a registration fee, please come anyway! There are many, many opportunities to volunteer. Let us know if you have questions about this. Team Abby is in charge of the Silent Auction this year.
Did you know...?
Your donations make a difference! The Ontario Rett Syndrome Association is operated entirely by volunteers, many of them parents of girls with Rett Syndrome. The annual operating budget is approximately $100,000 and the funds raised at the Run4Rett are typically around $50,000. Thanks for supporting our major annual fundraiser!
Post a Comment